Zelin enables you to carry out a complete and precise study of your hydraulic installations (singular and regular pressure losses, heat exchange, phase change, optimization of the design and hydraulic components, etc.).
The experimental study of these installations is expensive and difficult due to the many associated constraints (security, access, etc.). Numerical simulation is an essential tool for predicting their performance.
The applications here include:
• The prediction of general and specific performances of hydraulic installations and components
• The evaporation and condensation of the heat-carrying fluid
• The dimensioning and design of the circuit and its various components
• Circuit wear (erosion, corrosion)
• Thermohydraulic optimization